- 1 can (15 oz.) Geisha® Jack Mackerel, drained
- 5 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 Tbsp. finely minced onion
- 3 Tbsp. cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp. horseradish
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- Jack Mackerel, bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, garlic, horseradish, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix with hands and form into 4 patties.
- Broil mackerel patties on high in baking dish with rack in middle of the oven for about 5 minutes on each side.
- While broiling patties, mix together chopped parsley, horseradish, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Serve patties topped with sauce.